A step by step guide to LookAt Adobe After Effects extension
- Download the Adobe LookAt extension installer from here
- Double-click the .exe file that was downloaded. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the extension.
- Download the Adobe LookAt Extension installer from here
- Double-click the .pkg file that was downloaded. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the extension.
** If you are facing any difficulties installing the extension with the installer, please follow these instructions:
- Download the LookAt Adobe extension file from here
- Extract the .ZXP file that was downloaded to your computer to the shared extesion folder
Once you have the extension installed, in your After Effects interface, click on window > extensions > LookAt
The LookAt panel will be opened on your After Effects interface.
Sign into the app, and you are ready to start using LookAt from within After Effects!
Uploading a new video to LookAt
To upload a new video to LookAt, click the Drag or click to upload file space in your LookAt panel. Press OK to approve the upload.
Once the video is uploaded, the new video will be available on your LookAt panel and is ready to be shared with other team members.
To share the video, click the share button at the bottom of the video's thumbnail.
Enter your team member’s emails to add them to an existing group or create a new group.
Uploading a new version to an existing video
Click the upload button located at the bottom of the old version video thumbnail. Click OK to approve a new version upload.
Once the new version is uploaded, there will be a 'new version' mark on the video thumbnail.
If you have already shared the previous version with other team members, they will be automatically updated by mail that a new version is ready for review. If this version is the first one you want to share with other team members, enter the video and share it as if it was a new video.
Importing comments to your timeline
Enter the relevant video on the LookAt app by clicking on it's thumbnail.
Open the comments list menu on the LookAt panel by pressing the Comments list button.
Click the export comments button and click OK to approve.
The comments will now appear on your timeline as markers. Go through the markers to view the comments you were given.
Having problems? Please contact us - email@example.com